New Bundles of Joy
- Rob Rodgers and his wife welcomed a baby girl into the world! Congrats!
- Justin Low and his wife welcomed a baby boy into the world! Congrats!
- Matt Thompson and his wife welcomed a baby girl into the world! Congrats!
- Adam Evershed and his wife Kerri welcomed a baby boy into the world! Congrats!
Gifts will be sent for a birth or adoption, to a member in good standing.
- After almost 22 years with Local 136, and time before that spent with our sister local, Local 1329, Bruce O'Grady taps out for his final shift just before Hallowe'en! Happy retirementment Bruce!
- After 31+ years, Mike Manning hangs up the keys to the newest truck for the last time. Best wisheds Mike!
- After over 27.5 years, Scott Wheeler clocks out for his final shift at the end of the month!
- Brother Paul Hobley lost his father, Edward. The local has made a donation to the Mississauga Hockey League Play-More Program in his memory.
While we will post any family connections in this listing, as per the by-laws, memorial donations or flowers will only be sent for the following, for a member in good standing:
- Daughter, Son, Stepdaughter, Stepson. Does not include in-laws.
- Mother, Father, Stepmother, Stepfather. Does not include in-laws.
- Sister, Brother, Stepsister, Stepbrother. Does not include in-laws.
- Grandmother, Grandfather, Granddaughter, Grandson. Does not include in-laws.
Our thoughts are with...
Spreading Goodwill Throughout Our Community
- $250 donation to Tee Off For Mental Health, an annual golf tournament run by our late member Tom Pakulat's wife, Marybeth.
^ Back to top ^